Alamea is always our # 1 great product with vast price. – Rick Nichols, Nassau Jewelry, Fernandina Beach, Florida
The best-selling jewelry brands in January
Gabriel & Co. (7), Stuller (5), Rolex (4), Hearts On Fire (3), Pandora (3), Sylvie Collection (3), Allison-Kaufman (2), Ania Haie (2), ASHI (2), Ostbye (2), Quality gold (2)
* Brands mentioned by at least two of 147 Brain Squad respondents.
- Roberto’s play worked great for us, especially the bracelets from the Verona collection. – Mimi Sohl, Mimi Et Cie, Pasadena, California
- Customization and repairs made January a record! LARGE diamonds Dia-Gems, EM Trading and Olympian diamonds created serious income. – Denise Oros, Linnea Jewelers, La Grange, Illinois
- Uno of 50 and Ania Haie make it vibrate for our auto-buying customers. – Karen Hollis, Jewelers K. Hollis, Batavia, Illinois
- The best-selling products in January were many classics like diamond rings (stackable and anniversary) and diamond studs. – Becky Bettencourt, Blue River Diamonds, Peabody, MA
- Diamond nails of all sizes were great for gift items. Yellow gold is coming back – we find that Gabriel & CieThe yellow gold fashion line of was / is great for self-buyers. – Shari Altman, B&E Jewelers, Southampton, PA
- We marketed a ring reset event, so Collection Tacori, Fana, Sylvie – new year, new you. – Christina Baribault-Ortiz, Baribault Jewelers, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Arya’s collection gold and diamond jewelry. Custom jewelry with diamonds grown in the laboratory of Stuller. – Frank Salinardi, Linardi Jewelers, Plantation, Florida
- Earrings, all kinds. And lots of pearls. – Sherrie Schilling-Devaney, Sherrie’s Jewelry Box, Tigard, OR
- The diamond earrings, all bought by women buying for themselves, were a hit in January. Thanks goes to Stuller for their quick lead time; I would have lost a great sale without their professionalism. – James Doggett, Doggett Jewelry, Kingston, NH
- Alternative personalized wedding, mainly colored. I think it’s strong because people want something different and unique. – David Phelps, John David Jewelers, Durham, North Carolina
- Honestly, diamonds over 3 carats were the best sellers with the custom work. – Garrett Karmazin, Jewelers from Darold, Lincoln, NE
- We have sold diamond wedding rings of Ostybe and Allison kaufman, diamond wedding rings to match engagement rings and men’s wedding rings. – Annette Kinzie, Leonard Jewelry, Stillwater, OK
- Special-order engagement rings with lab-grown centers and clinch saw a positive rise. The frames come from Stuller Matrix and CounterSketch and Lighting Creations. I have sold several refits using Bye‘s NE43 and NE 43XL and pearl and shine cut in mixed centers and scrum from customers. The repairs hold up as well. – Edwin Menk, EL Menk jewelers, Brainerd, MN
- Liquidation and liquidations, lab-grown diamonds, CAD / CAM and repairs. People seem to have money to spend and they go to restaurants less often. – Steve Swan, Swan Jewelers Ltd., Lake City, MN
- Alliances and alliances of Noam Carver and Crown Ring! – Karen Edney, Midwestern Jewelers and Home Buyers, Zionsville, IN
- Sylvie Collection the bride continues to do well, with lots of customization and restyling (take that pile of trash and do something I’ll wear!). – Doreen Vashlishan, Werkheiser Jewelers, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
What is the Brain Squad?
If you are the owner or general manager of an American jewelry store, you are welcome to join the INSTORE Brain Squad team. By taking a five minute quiz per month, you can get a free t-shirt, feature prominently in this magazine, and have your voice heard on major issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Register here.